Thursday, March 19, 2015

[Amiibo] Bowser

About
Bowser is from the Mario series. He is the villain who captures Princess Peach. Also appears in other side games along with Mario characters.

Front and back views.
Description
Bowser is a big and heavy amiibo. He is nicely textured and the spikes on his shell looks great. With his hands the way it is, he can hold light stuff. Pikachu amiibo can stand balancing easily on his spiked shell.


Height: 8 cm

Weight: 105.2 g

Modifications
I currently have no modification ideas for Bowser. I like him in his base colors so I might not even paint him.

Acquired
2 for $20 deal at Toys R Us.
Received: Feb 7, 2015
Opened #4.

Training
Bowser was trained mostly by me. I used Bowser and easily defeated him for about 25 levels before switching to other characters. Once he was level 35, I tried to beat him using Ness (my main) and got destroyed badly. Bowser reached level 50 before I was able to defeat him with Ness (spam PK Thunder...there was no other way). Being one of the least trained amiibos, he came out better than our earlier ones.

Bowser is insanely powerful at level 50. One hit/screw up means about 30% damage. It only takes about 4 hits from Bowser to kill. In a multi-amiibo match, he holds up quite well..that was until we didn't save his data. After that, he lost more often. He has a habit of using his fire breath often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment