Friday, June 5, 2015

Stretchmo (Tutorial) Overview


Stretchmo is a puzzle game where Mallo pulls/push blocks and jump to get to the goal flag. A "free" Nintendo eshop game that came with the last 3DS update. The only part that was free was the Welcome Center (tutorial) and everything else had to be paid for after.


The Welcome Center has 6 puzzles and one extra puzzle. Each puzzle teaches the player how to play as well as think around the puzzle. The only problem I have is that the camera cannot go all the way around the puzzle. It makes it difficult to see the back of the puzzle. There is a rewind time button which is useful if a mistake is made such as jumping off the puzzle by accident.


As much as I enjoy puzzle games, I'm not sure if I will get the full version of Stretchmo yet. There are four different sections for more puzzles. Each one brought separately would cost $13.96 and the bundle price is $9.99. The Stretchmo studio is free and will unlock as long as one of these puzzles (or the bundle) is brought.

I would say to try the Welcome Center tutorial before getting the whole game. I saw videos of other games in the series before and it looked fun. After playing it, I might have to choose which game I want start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment