Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Current update - Home for Lunar New Year

I have been slacking a bit on my writing for the past week. I'll try to pump out a few more posts as soon as I can but I am currently at home (with my parents). Since the Lunar New Year is coming up this week, February 19, my mom was dead set on me being home. Well either way I would have came back just for the food. So good! This upcoming year is the year of the Sheep/Ram. I hope it's another good year regardless if my luck is up or down.

I'm not that big on the festivities. It tends to be too loud and I rather have my time of silence. Dad likes to blast the Chinese music, the same exact cassette since I was little to this day. If I was ever listening to music to learn any proper Chinese, it was this cassette. So annoying! It's played from morning to night. At least play some different music or at the very least, play a different song.

I rarely visit relatives since I would get a quickfire series of questions I don't feel like answering and then get a full lecture of why I should be working any job. I apparently HAVE to make money or I'm considered useless. Do people really find working a fast food service job to be meaningful? I haven't ever gotten a job past that even though I have a college degree. I want to take a different approach in life. I may get somewhere, I may get no where but I would regret it if I never tried. It may be tough when barely anyone supports me but that won't stop me.

I won't be back to apartment until this upcoming Sunday so I can't work on the part 2 amiibo storage I been planning to do. So, that one will have to wait. I might start writing about amiibo training soon. Luckily my boyfriend and I only have trained 4 of them as of now. Should be easier than writing all 8 at once. Also three more on the way!

On a side note, so much snow! It's snowing now as I'm writing this. Looks like a day to be a hermit and write some things. Might not have pictures up until next week depending if I have them on me. Also using brother's laptop. I really need to get one of my own one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment