Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Change of website name

It's almost 5 months since I have started to blog again. It has been fun trying to achieve more than I did last year. I am amazed at how many games I have played so far. I can't even count how many I played last year since I can't remember what I played. I been posting smaller projects for crafts since I haven't done anything big yet. I will be posting a much larger project soon and I can't wait to get started on that.

I decided to change the name of the website now that I have a bit of content posted. I figured that the new name would help define what I'm trying to do. I went through a bunch of variations but I think Quest was the most appropriate. I feel like I'm on a quest/path/journey learning about different things. Also I seem to be posting quite a bit on games versus crafts so it felt more appropriate.

I realized the quality of some of my photos are terrible. I don't know when I'll get a better camera but the one I am currently using is from 8 years ago or so. I tried using my sister's phone and was shocked at how much better quality her phone camera was. When I do get a better camera, I'll be able to retake a bunch of pictures in higher quality.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment