Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Start

It's been half a year since I've posted anything. I plan to start up again even if it is temporary. I ended up having sleeping problems and did not have much ideas for making anything. I realize this blog was moving towards an more artistic side. This time I will probably post more about games. The other blog I started with my boyfriend died quite quickly. I think it only lasted a month. I would post gaming stuff on that blog but there wouldn't be a point in including him if he was never going to post. I may end up moving the posts to this blog just for easier management. Of course with his permission too.

We are also planning to move so I won't be able to post much until next month. Moving from Ohio back to New York is going to be a very painful long drive.

Hoping for a great new start in a new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment